In the summer of each year, we report on the business of the Geberit Group in the first six months of each fiscal year.
The highlights in the first half of 2016
- Gratifying growth in net sales adjusted for acquisition and currency effects
- Substantial improvement in adjusted operating profit due to synergies, volume growth and lower raw material prices
- Disproportionate increase in adjusted earnings per share compared with operating result
- Integration of Sanitec according to plan
- End of share buyback programme 2014; cancellation of repurchased shares
- Sale of Koralle Group