In the summer of each year, we report on the business of the Geberit Group in the first six months of each fiscal year.
The highlights in the first half of 2018
- Increase in currency-adjusted sales
- Increase in operating results, above all attributable to higher sales volumes, price increases, positive effects of the closure of the two plants in France as well as to continuous enhancements in efficiency
- Slightly disproportionate increase in adjusted earnings per share compared with the adjusted operating profit
- Continued solid financial situation
- Shareholder-friendly distribution policy continued